Preservation Home Specialists $15,000 Giveaway Sweepstakes
August 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017
One Grand Prize Winner!
One entry per person for each month. Multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Monthly drawings are for those who are entered for a specific month. All
remaining entries are eligible for the grand prize drawing. You can obtain a winner’s list by visiting: https://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/gamesofchance.html
- Eligibility: “Barrier Window Systems, Inc., dba Preservation Home Specialist $15000.00 Giveaway Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those individuals residing in the geographic area presently serviced by Barrier Window Systems, Inc., dba Preservation Home Specialist who are twenty-one years of ago or older and who are homeowners of a single-family home. Employees, officers, directors, agents of Barrier as well as Barrier’s vendors, dealers, representatives, and/or immediate families, spouse, parents, sibling, and children, (and household members of each employee) are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. When entering the sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and decisions of the Sponsor and/or agents. By participating entrants agree to all Barrier Window Systems, Inc. to periodically send notification of special offers and promotions. If, at anytime, you decide that you do not wish to be contacted further about special promotions then you need to notify Barrier in writing.
- Sponsor: Barrier Window Systems, Inc., dba Preservation Home Specialist, 7356 East Main Street, Westmoreland, New York 13490. Tel (315) 853-3921 or 1-800-765-8469. You may contact Sponsor to determine those geographic areas presently serviced by Barrier Window Systems, Inc., dba Preservation Home Specialist.
- Sweepstakes Period: The sweepstakes begins on August 1, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received. Drawings will take place during a one month period. Example is Sept. 1-Sept. 31, 2017. Month of drawings is September and will be limited to one month in 2017. The Grand Prize winner will receive his/her choice of Barrier Window Systems, Inc., dba Preservation Home Specialist products, (e.g. windows, doors, siding) having a retail value of $15,000.00. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local tax associated with the acceptance and use of the prize. Prize is not transferable. The potential winner will be notified by mail, e-mail or phone. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within (10) days of a dated notice or attempted notice, an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, liability and publicity release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules and winnings is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the sweepstakes:
- Complete and return an official entry form, which may be obtained from Barrier Window Systems, Inc., dba Preservation Home Specialist. Official entry forms are also available at various trade shows in which Barrier Window Systems, Inc., dba Preservation Home Specialist participates. All entries must be received by the posted closing time of the sweepstakes.
- Online-visit http://preservationhs.com/ (the “Website”) and complete the online entry form with the required contact information and submitted the completed entry as directed. All online entries must be submitted by the closing time of the sweepstakes.
All entries shall become the property of the Sponsor and shall not be returned.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, it’s company’s officers, directors, employee and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name likeness, photograph, voice, opinion and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of liability: The Release Parties are not responsible for: 1. Any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. 2. Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software. 3. Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry processor the Sweepstakes. 4. Technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. 5. Late, lost, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries. 6. Any injury, loss or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from entrant’s participation in any activity related thereto; or 7. Any inability of the winner to accept or use any prize (or portion there of) for any reason. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes provided that is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason. Sponsor in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the state number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by any random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that 1. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Supreme Court located in Oneida County, New York. 2. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and 3. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of the law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Winner List/Official Rules: For a list of winners and/or copy of these Official Rules, send a hand printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Barrier Window Systems, Inc., dba Preservation Home Specialist $15,000.00 Giveaway Sweepstakes c/o Barrier Window Systems, Inc., dba Preservation Home Specialist, 7356 East Main Street, Westmoreland, New York 13490. Winner List request must be received by November 30, 2017.