Integra Insulated Siding
Preservation Integra™ is a high-performance insulated siding system that ingeniously integrates strength, beauty and energy efficiency. A one-piece insulated siding system, which is hung rather than hard-nailed, spans over many irregularities in bowed walls and framing, resulting in true straight course lines for enhanced curb appeal.
High winds are no match for Integra. It resists wind shear with no tearing, rattling or lifting. And thanks to Integra’s durable surface and securely fit insulating layer, it can withstand everything from hailstorms to the occasional stray fly ball. Perhaps best of all, you’ll save on your heating and cooling bills year-round.
Plus, you’ll be free to spend more time with the family instead of maintaining your siding. Integra is truly maintenance free. Forget about the time-consuming work of staining, sealing, painting or cleaning. It’s the look of wood, with none of the upkeep, and it
doesn’t get any better than that.
- Optimal 1½” thick insulation* provides an industry-leading system R-value for superior year-round energy savings
- Precision contoured insulation bonds securely to the siding panel creating an integrated system that delivers remarkable energy efficiency
- Innovative engineering allows installers to fit insulation into corners and under seams for the most energy-efficient installation
- Available Profiles: D6 Clapboard, D5 dutch lap and S7 Clapboard
* Nominal including foam.
- 39% longer siding length (16’8″ vs. standard 12′ panels) creates a more finished appearance with no painting or face nailing required
- Interlocking panels and precision-contoured insulation provide an invisible blanket of insulation
- Patent-pending stack-lock system creates a tight, secure fit, eliminating insulation gaps and locking the siding straight
- Innovatively engineered to seal “the energy gap”
- Designed to remain secure in extreme weather conditions
- Resistant to denting, scratching and everyday abuse
- Preservation Integra does not require painting, sealing, or staining
- Color-coordinated to match the full line of Preservation trim and accessories
Lifetime Limited, Transferable Warranty
Preservation Integra Siding is backed by a Lifetime Limited, Transferable Warranty including fade protection. Please see printed warranty for complete details.