Experience the best of both worlds with Preservation Sliding Windows. The innovative fingertip control design provides ease of use while the smooth, clean lines add warmth and beauty to any room.
Traditional Beauty and Premium Durability
- Origin II premium extruded vinyl never needs painting or staining
- Coved glazing beads
- Equal sightlines
- Beveled exterior masterframe
- IntegraWeld fusion welding
- Maxum33 fiberglass sash reinforcement
- Heavy-duty locking and operating hardware
- Dual locks on all windows over 25″ tall
- 1″ thick insulating glass with SST warm-edge spacer system
- ProgressiveEfficiency carbonized polystyrene insulation in sashes and masterframe
- Heavy-duty Mylar weatherstripping
- Ask about our optional EnergyMaxx high-performance glass packages for expanded energy savings
Low-Maintenance and Environmentally Friendly
- Both sashes tilt-in for easy cleaning
- Brass sash roller system makes windows easy to glide
- Every Preservation sash and masterframe is 100% recyclable
- Ask about our optional SunClean or ClairtyOne low-maintenance glass packages
In-Swing Sliding Windows
- No need to remove sashes
- SturdyGripTM sash lock allows sashes to swing in easily for cleaning
- Available in 2- and 3-lite models
- Glide shoe locks sash in position when opened more than 4 degrees
Lifetime Limited, Transferable Warranty
Peace of mind. It should be the result of any good home remodeling project. Every Preservation Window is backed by a Lifetime Limited, Transferable Warranty to provide you with years of worry-free comfort. And because our warranty is fully transferable, it not only protects you, but also the resale value of your home. Plus, the warranty features an unparalleled non-prorated seal failure and glass breakage warranty. See printed warranty for complete details.
Sash vent stops allow fresh air ventilation and prevent unwanted movement of window.
Solid-brass tandem rollers ensure smooth, effortless window operation.