Preservation Double-Hung Window Installers
Inspired by the rich heritage of North American architecture, Preservation Double-Hung Windows combine time-honored craftsmanship with innovative performance-engineered features available. This special combination maximizes natural light to create an ultimate, low-maintenance living experience. Contact our Preservation double-hung window installers today to learn more about adding these beautiful windows to your home!
Traditional Beauty and Premium Durability
- Origin II premium extruded vinyl never needs painting or staining
- Coved glazing beads
- Equal sightlines
- Beveled exterior masterframe
- IntegraWeld fusion welding
- Maxum33 fiberglass sash reinforcement
- Heavy-duty locking and operating hardware
- Dual locks on all windows 29″ or wider
- 1″ thick insulating glass with SST warm-edge spacer system
- ProgressiveEfficiency carbonized polystyrene insulation in sashes and masterframe
- TrueCapture sloped sill
- Heavy-duty Mylar weatherstripping
- Dual-durometer exterior glazing bead provides excellent watershed
- Ask about our optional EnergyMaxx high-performance glass packages for expanded energy savings
Low-Maintenance and Environmentally Friendly
- Both sashes tilt-in for easy cleaning
- Sashes raise and lower seamlessly with EvenForce block and tackle balances
- Every Preservation sash and masterframe is 100% recyclable
- Ask about our optional SunClean or ClairtyOne low-maintenance glass packages
Sash meeting rails internal Maxum33 fiberglass lineal reinforcement.
Low-profile cam-action lock.
Contoured tilt latches and sash vent stops.
Lifetime Limited, Transferable Warranty
Peace of mind. It should be the result of any good home remodeling project. Every Preservation Window is backed by a Lifetime Limited, Transferable Warranty to provide you with years of worry-free comfort. And because our warranty is fully transferable, it not only protects you, but also the resale value of your home. Plus, the warranty features an unparalleled non-prorated seal failure and glass breakage warranty. See printed warranty for complete details.