Inspired by the rich heritage of North American architecture, Preservation Double-Hung Windows combine time-honored craftsmanship with innovative performance-engineered features available. This special combination maximizes natural light to create an ultimate, low-maintenance living experience.
Traditional Beauty and Premium Durability
- Origin II premium extruded vinyl never needs painting or staining
- Coved glazing beads
- Equal sightlines
- Beveled exterior masterframe
- IntegraWeld fusion welding
- Maxum33 fiberglass sash reinforcement
- Heavy-duty locking and operating hardware
- Dual locks on all windows 29″ or wider
- 1″ thick insulating glass with SST warm-edge spacer system
- ProgressiveEfficiency carbonized polystyrene insulation in sashes and masterframe
- TrueCapture sloped sill
- Heavy-duty Mylar weatherstripping
- Dual-durometer exterior glazing bead provides excellent watershed
- Ask about our optional EnergyMaxx high-performance glass packages for expanded energy savings
Low-Maintenance and Environmentally Friendly
- Both sashes tilt-in for easy cleaning
- Sashes raise and lower seamlessly with EvenForce block and tackle balances
- Every Preservation sash and masterframe is 100% recyclable
- Ask about our optional SunClean or ClairtyOne low-maintenance glass packages
Lifetime Limited, Transferable Warranty
Peace of mind. It should be the result of any good home remodeling project. Every Preservation Window is backed by a Lifetime Limited, Transferable Warranty to provide you with years of worry-free comfort. And because our warranty is fully transferable, it not only protects you, but also the resale value of your home. Plus, the warranty features an unparalleled non-prorated seal failure and glass breakage warranty. See printed warranty for complete details.
Sash meeting rails internal Maxum33 fiberglass lineal reinforcement.
Low-profile cam-action lock.
Contoured tilt latches and sash vent stops.